Expérience Junior (1-3 ans)
Description de l'offre
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy bringing fresh air to the IT department? Keep on reading!
To strengthen my client’s IT team, I am looking for a SAP Process Engineer SD/MM – Bilingual English/German, in Bern, Switzerland.
You will be part of a team of 5 people, under the responsibility of the Head of SAP Application.
Your missions are:
● Looking after the SAP SD/MM system landscape in your area responsibility and develop the system further in cooperation with developers.
● Taking the responsibility for your own SAP projects.
● Participating of huge projects such as the implementation of S4Hana; the revision of the end-2-end processes or connection to the CRM system.
● Customizing mainly SD/MM modules regarding business needs.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 2 years’ experience as a SAP consultant, in house. You have to understand the business needs and adapt your task regarding it.
• Really good understanding of SAP environment.
• Team player, independent way of working, resilience and flexibility
• Ability to Juggle between different projects
You will be working in English and German, so you must be fluent in both languages!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills.
You are passionate about your job and wants to an international company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!