Experience Junior (1-3 years)
For our client, a manufacturer of combustion engines, we are looking for a communicative and international Service Technician. The company will centralize their international service team in Germany and is looking for fluent French or Italian or Spanish speakers with fluent English and at least basic German.
Location: Close to Mannheim
- Act as expert responding to and resolving a variety of product, service requests, questions and concerns via telephone, mail, and in person.
- Investigate and troubleshoot matters concerning repairs or procedures to correct problems associated with electrical or mechanical systems.
- Conduct research and investigations to determine validity of warranty claims and may make warranty policy adjustments as required.
- Communicate with both internal and external partners in order to resolve inquiries.
- Assist with locating various product parts in critical situations that require expedient resolution.
- Provide guidance and training to internal customer service representatives and external customers.
- Maintain and continuously improves knowledge of principles, practices and procedures regarding company products and equipment for unique situations that require new and creative solutions.
- Enter customer contact details into Customer Relationship Management software.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English + either French/Italian/Spanish + some German
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Ability to explain technical matters to customers in an easy way
You would like to hear more? Then apply now or send me your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!