Experience Senior (+5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy working within a dynamic and experienced team of Software Developers? Are you dreaming about Toulouse in France ? Keep Reading !
My client is a company working within the Aerospace. He wants to build a new team in his R&D Team in France !
In order to complete my client’s engineering development team, I am looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer (M/W), in Toulouse – France.
You will be part of the R&D team and the Payload Data Processing Unit team, and you will be helping build technology that empowers customers to process payload data onboard satellite missions.
Your missions are:
– Development of the embedded software
– Conception, documentation an implementation of the source code
– Support on-ground and in-space re-programmability
– Unit tests
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 5 years of experience in Full Stack Development: Python Django and VueJS.
Main technical Skills:
– C/ C++ and preferably on other structured language (non-scripted)
– RTOS and time-critical software development
– Experience with Single Event Upset (SEU) mitigation mechanisms
– Local and remote debugging concept and tools
– Experience with hypervisor and/or container virtualisation techniques
– Hardware interfacing
– Device driver and BSP Development
– Knowledge of different processor technologies: ARM/ PPC/ LEON/ OpenRISC/ SoC processors
– GPGPU/ MPPs and related development: CUDO/ OpenCL
You are passionate about aerospace and you want to find your new challenge.
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and want to join a fast growing company !
You speak fluent English !
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now !