Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Salary 35000 40000
My international client, Europe’s most successful Venture Capital fund in Berlin is looking for their next office HERO! This role requires Fluent English and good German skills.
This is a permanent, full-time role.
You are part of the team who all thrive for one thing: creating the best possible experience for my clients international business partners, guests and colleagues.
● Run the day to day operations of the office – including guest and room management and vendor handling
● Manage the daily running of the office, making sure it is presentable, provides a great working environment and adequately represents the brand
● Welcome and greet guests, such as entrepreneurs, investors and other VC representatives, on a daily basis
● Prioritise independently and adapt to ever-changing responsibilities and team needs
● Show almost amorousness for work details, according to the motto: your success is our success
● Are creative and have a high personal expectation on bringing the office management on a new level
● See Office Management as a main artery in every team
● Help run small events
● Are part of a thriving, global and fun team
● Outgoing personality and welcoming character
● Service mentality and ownership of your realm
● Eager to integrate in our international setting
● Flawless English, both spoken and written, proficiency in German
● Successful completed professional training within an administrative or service-orientated field (eg Office Administration or Hotellerie) and at least two years of work experience in a similar position
● Experience with Microsoft Office and Gmail services (Knowledge of Google Apps for Business, Slack, Evernote, etc would be a plus but not required