Gehalt 100 150 K
Our client is building the future of financial services in regions of the world where people need it most.
Backed by investors in the US and EU, they are now looking for a Global Chief Technical Officer – CTO to build a worldwide mobile app as well as scale and lead an international team of engineers who will be based in three different regions across the world.
This is an exciting position that is well-suited for an ambitious champion who wants to take ownership of a role where they will inspire their team to consistently meet quality fast-paced delivery goals and continuously improve.
The role will require a passionate technology thought leader with extensive software development experience, and who will have the willingness to be part of a smart and ambitious project committed to improving the quality of life of economically disadvantaged people around the world.
As a part of this role, you will:
- Hire, build and run an engineering team of more than 150 people internationally
- Motivate and retain an outstanding engineering team of technical experts and middle managers
- Help your team deliver a top-notch mobile financial application used by people who are in real need of services of this kind
- Manage everything in relation to talent acquisition, HR and team growth
- Work closely with regional go-to-market teams and influence global product strategy
- Design a technical roadmap and implement it
- Ensure compliance with best practices in terms of development processes and delivery
- Operate in a technical environment that includes Android, Ruby, Rails, Python, AWS, Google Cloud Platform…
What core skills you’ll need to have:
- Experience of recruiting, scaling and leading large software engineering teams in an international environment, preferably in Asia, Africa or South America
- Experience of fast delivery of complex software products while taking best development practices into account
- English native or bilingual
- Can work full-remote, even if EU or UK-based is preferred, in order to better deal with the time zones