- Languages Other languages
- Experience Senior (+5 years)
- Salary Doe
My client, based in Stockholm is looking for an experience Business Performance Manager.
- Work in collaboration with other teams you will provide input to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms
- Build relationships with stakeholders including Producers, Game teams and CRM, providing recommendations and business insights.
- Support the game team in product strategy and planning, come up with high impact opportunities that will significantly improve the game performance.
- Pair with DSs and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Use data to understand the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Provide the game team with regular or ad- hoc updates on the performance of the product;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Present the game team with findings and evangelise the importance of data and the reasons behind the decisions taken for the product;
- Share best practices across the broader organisation.
You are a passionate problem solver and have the ability to draw data- driven business insights.You are proactive and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast- paced and collaborative environment whilst communicating effectively with teams and individuals such as Data Scientists, Game Developers, Producers and Marketeers. You will also have:
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as gaming, e- commerce or online products/services
- Good combination of strong product focus and analytical thinking, with experience of data- driven decision making
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations and willingness to learn more
- Curious, empathetic, good team player;
- Good understanding of the games industry
- A passion for casual games
3-5 years experience working on different projects and with big data. Must have broad experience, ideally coming from a consulting firm. Can be located outside of sweden, if willing to relocate to Stockholm.