- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy working within a famous company? Keep reading
My client is a company working within the luxury industry. It has several offices all across Europe, and looking to strengthen it’s WMS Team.
In order to complete my client’s team, I am looking for a WMS Support Analyst (M/W) In North Dublin – Sword.
Overview of the role
The Role is a first level WMS support and administration for a newly implemented distribution warehouse running a warehouse management solution (WMS).
You will be full responsible for the WMS System for an IT perspective, and will provide first level hands-on technical support, issue analysis and training to insure maximum systems availability.
You are going to be the WMS System administrator, and drive as well the continuous improvement, development and testing.
· Monitoring and management of the WMS software and hardware.
· Identify, analyse, remedy and root-cause-analysis of WMS/WCS system issues, mainly software but also the hardware side where it impacts, or is integrated with, software components.
· Change control and management of systems.
· Administration of users, roles and functionalities within the WMS software application.
· Software and systems analysis, testing, continuous improvement and reporting.
· Support co-ordination and prioritization for self and with the support team.
· Operations and IT information sharing and training.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, and you have 3/5 years of experience in the WMS support, and IT.
Technical Skills Required
· Advanced hands-on WMS software support and analysis skills (client frontend and server backend components)
· Advanced hands-on support of with WMS hardware (RFT mobile scanner devices, label printers, client workstations, basic networking)
· Advanced warehouse systems process knowledge and understanding (to demonstrate ability to learn this implementation to an advanced level)
· Advanced barcode knowledge and how warehouses implement for product and location management.
· Hardware maintenance (desktops, client RFT devices)
· MS Office application suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· MS Windows 10
Advantageous Skills and Experience:
· Automated warehouse technology and conveyor systems
· RFID / IOT technology for product tracking
· SAP ECC, S4 or BW Hana experience
· BI reporting experience (MSPowerBI, SSRS, QLIK Sense).
· ftp scripting and database (MSSQL preferred).
· Network technologies and troubleshooting
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills and you are customer focused. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
You speak fluent English, and if you speak Italian, Austrian, German or French, it’s a plus!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now