Experience Senior (+5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of a new brand team? Keep Reading!
To reinforce my client’s team, I am looking for a VP of engineering, in Paris, France.
My client is a scale up startup, and he is looking for his new team member to strengthen his process and his technical team.
You will work closely with the CTO, and be managed by him. At the beginning, you will lead a team of 10 people, and help it to grow. You will be in charge of the build and run part.
Your missions are:
– Collaborate with other teams to align tech with company and business objectives.
– Manage and mentor the tech team: help them to grow, and organize their daily tasks.
– Take part of the hiring process
– Define and monitor the most effective software delivery process
– Participate to the IT strategy, road Map, having in mind business constraints.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a technical role. You have a first experience as a manager/ lead.
Main technical skills :
– PHP – Symfonu
– NodeJS / Apache
– Git/ Gitlab
– PostgreSQL/ Redis/ Elasticsearch
– DDD/ TDD/ BDD
You have a strong understanding of Software development lifecyle, and you are ready to move forward to a microservice architecture.
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent! You have a professional experience abroad.
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills.
You know how to inspire others with your vision, and manage wisely people to help them growing. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and want to join a fast growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!