Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, a key player in the Life Sciences and automation industry, is now looking for his/her future Validation Manager.
Join a multicultural team in a fast-paced and stimulating environment!
You will lead the validation team and will be the point of contact of the different customers to ensure that products/projects are in compliance with their specific requirements.
– Manage the Validation team for the different products/projects assigned.
– Provide support to the team and other internal stakeholders
– Improve the Qualification & Validation processes and knowledge of the company.
– Follow, manage and update the information and communication regarding the company figures, new projects, forecasts and internal projects
– Guide and support project teams during the design phase and deliver the required documentation (FS, FDS, pFMEA, etc.)
– Manage and improve the workflow and planning of the qualification/validation team.
– Organise and lead Risk Analysis and work processes meetings.
– Bachelor or Master degree. (Mechanical, software or electrical engineering.
– Strong experience in Qualification/Validation activities.
– A minimum of 2 years’ experience as team manager. (CQV or Qualification/Validation department)
– Strong knowledge of Good Automated Manufacturing Practice (GAMP5) and of the regulatory requirements of the FDA.
– Experience in the Medical Device/Pharma industry in an asset.
– German and English fluent, French is a plus.