Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, a Worldwide key player in the Customized Industrial Automation solution is looking to hire his future Senior Validation Engineer to join their manufacturing site in Neuchâtel on a permanent contract !
You will take the lead on different projects and be the point of contact for customers and internal teams for validation-related matters.
Your main task as Validation Engineer will be :
– Guide and support project teams during the design phase and deliver the required documentation. (FS, FDS, pFMEA, etc.)
– Update documentation.
– Organisation and lead risk analysis meetings.
– Direct collaboration with clients and teams to discuss validation activities.
– Continuous improvement in your area of expertise.
– Take the projects lead for validation activities.
Our client is looking for :
– Bachelor/ Master in engineering or similar background.
– Significant experience in validation/documentation processes, ideally in the Life Science industry (medical, pharma preferred)
– German native/fluent, english fluent, French is a plus.
– You are service-oriented, honest, and a great team player.
Are you interested to join a dynamic work environment and improve your knowledge and Validation skills on high-tech manufacturing processes and machines? Would you like to join a company that’s always looking to improve its level of technicity and work on innovative projects for different type of industry ? (Life Sciences, Automotive/Food/Watch industry,…)
If you do, let’s discuss about it together !