Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, a Worldwide key player (+1500 employees) in the Industrial Automation/Machinery customized solution is looking to hire his future Validation Manager to join their manufacturing site in the French part of Switzerland on a permanent contract to lead their team and their different projects !
You will take the lead on different projects and be the point of contact for customers and internal teams for validation-related matters.
Your main task as Validation Manager will be :
– Manage and lead the Validation department and optimize the work flow (12 employees)
– Guide and support project teams during the design phase and deliver the required documentation. (URS, SDS, HDS, FS, FDS, pFMEA, etc.)
– Update documentation.
– Organize and lead risk analysis meetings.
– Direct collaboration with clients and teams to discuss validation activities.
– Continuous improvement in your area of expertise for validation activities.
Our client is looking for :
– Bachelor/ Master in engineering or similar background.
– Significant experience in validation/documentation processes, ideally in the Life Science industry
– Significant experience in project management, people management experience is an asset.
– German native/fluent and English fluent.
– You are service-oriented, honest, and a great team player.
Are you interested to join a dynamic work environment which is always improving years by years ? Would you like to work on High customized/4.0 engineer projects ? Do you want to lead a team in a cross functional and dynamic work environment ?
So let’s discuss together about this opportunity on a permanent contract !