Our client is the world leader automation company for scalable and customized assembly systems –
from the first idea to the highest performance solutions. Our client’s expertise and proven
track record guarantee the most productive solution to assemble customer products at each
stage of their lifecycle.
Join a 4.0 fast-growing company and bring your career one step higher!
- Your main tasks
Leading validation/qualification activities on projects (including risk analysis, protocol writing and test execution during FAT/SAT)
- Produce and maintain validation/qualification documentation starting from the design phase of the projects (mechanical, software & hardware)
- Be the central point of contact between the client and the internal project team for all matters related to projects validation/qualification
Education and experience:
- Higher education in a technical field (preferably in the pharmaceutical or medical sector)
- Experience in validation/qualification (an asset)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or medical industry (an asset)
- Experience in the special machinery and/or product assembly industry (an asset)
- Good knowledge (oral and written) of English
- Knowledge (oral and written) of German and/or French (an asset)
- Interest and interdisciplinarity: understanding of validation/qualification needs in the pharmaceutical/medical sector and understanding of our assembly systems (mechanical, software, hardware)
- Team spirit, communication and writing of technical documents
- Availability for business travel (≤20%)
What they offer
- The opportunity to tackle concrete and diversified technical challenges with a
high degree of freedom in collaboration with interdisciplinary project teams and clients
- A company focused on customer satisfaction and teamwork in a constantly evolving technical field
- An international, multicultural, convivial, and dynamic environment
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!