Expérience Confirmé (4-5 ans)
Description de l'offre
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting team, working on an amazing product ?
To reinforce my client’s engineering development team, I am looking for a Typescript Developer, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Your missions are:
– Dive deep into the language and debate about the best guidelines to use it effectively
– Evolve the way our analyzers understand code by creating better models and developing new rules on top of them
– Interact with the ESLint-based front-end and have the opportunity to contribute back to the linter
– Contribute to the code quality and security of many developers around the world
– Define the team’s short and long term goals
– Be in a team where continuous integration is not just a buzzword and which really cares to provide the best user experience
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 3 years of experience as a Typescript Developer.
– Fluency in best practices for maintainable, secure, performant, and testable code
– Familiarity with or willingness to learn Java used for integration with other components
– Curious and eager to learn about the small details of the JS/TS
– Bold and self-confident to challenge the status quo and yet humble and open to be challenged
– Knowledge of static code analysis is not required; you will learn it while working at SonarSource
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and want to join a fast growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!