Erfahrung Bestätigt (4-5 Jahre)
For our international client we are currently looking for a
Territory Manager – Western Austria (remote position)
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for managing and growing the company business and for coordinating all associated company activity within the assigned geography for both customer accounts and prospect accounts including, but not limited to, hospitals, private laboratories and POC settings.
- Develop demand for, and adoption of, new assays and instrumentation.
- Cultivate strong working relationships throughout the Institutions from administration to technicians.
- Responsible for all communications between the customer and company personnel and for ensuring that new product implementations go smoothly.
- Manage contract compliance.
- Work closely with internal resources to develop and implement customer & region -specific sales strategies.
- Deliver presentations and proposals.
- Host and assist with trade shows.
- Host user-group meetings.
- Manage customer data in the company CRM (SFDC).
- Achieve instrument and reagent sales goals
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree in field with 5+ years of related work experience OR
- Master’s degree in field with 3+ years of related work experience OR
- Doctoral degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
- Experience with customer base within territory is a plus
- Strong track record of sales success, specifically in selling high value products
- Expertise with demand creation and multi-departmental hospital sales is a plus
Knowledge and skills:
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Have a sense of urgency
- Skilled in Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Skilled using a CRM application(s) such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM
- Fluent in English and German
- Travel 50-75% within the territory
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at firstname.lastname@example.org