Our Client, a Leader of the Precision Instruments in Pharmaceutical/Chemical Industries, is currently looking for its new Territory Manager for its Automated Chemistry products.
The role, created due to the rapid growth of the Group, is expected to ideally cover the Golden Triangle area (London/Cambridge/Oxford).
The company offers a lots of opportunities to grow, both at a local & international level.
- Scientific background ideally in the Biochemical, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical, Chemical Engineering or similar sectors
- Previous experience of technical or value sales of capital equipment
- Previous experience of operating in a remote field-based sales role
- Knowledge of drug development and manufacturing processes
- Wider knowledge of Pharma, Biopharm, Fine Chemical, Academic and Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations (CDMO’s) sectors
- Full UK Driver’s License
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!