- Languages GermanEnglish
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Location: Hilden (DE), Ghent (BE)
You have a passion for motors, different kinds of vehicles or Mechanics? You have a great technical understanding? You are a great communicator and coordinator? You like to make a difference customers and provide best service? That is a great combination for this position!
Our client is a global leader in the powersports vehicle industry. They produce several kinds of water, land, snow and even air vehicles as well as motors, spare parts and suitable clothing. What all the employees have in common is their passion for innovation and great rides.
The company is now looking for a German Speaking Service Advisor to join the Customer Services team in either Ghent or Hilden.
- Be the link between dealers and the internal Parts/Accessories/Clothing department and logistic back office
- Provide technical explanations and recommendations that require in-depth knowledge of the products offered.
- Identify potential issues that may affect the dealer network and provide final solutions, by also mobilizing other departments if needed.
- Manage and assist requests identifying correct part numbers and accessories, as well as compatibility
- Provide information on specification requests
- Seek for alternative solutions in case of backorder or obsolescence
- Provide quality and product performance reports to support constant product improvement and quality monitoring
- Provide trend information and feedback to procurement, sales and logistics teams
- Participate in selective key shows and events
- Follow all annual basic training to gain and sustain product knowledge
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Fluent in German and English
- Around 5 years of experience in the parts or service department of a dealership, junior service technician, or parts sales with basic technical understanding
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Understanding of basic vehicle and accessories technical components and ability to install accessories on a vehicle
If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity apply now by sending me your English CV!
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.