Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is an European multinational within the Education and eLearning sector, who is strongly expanding their workforce within their HQ based in Barcelona city center
This person will be in charge of research and implement SEO Strategies, plus also best practices, track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
We are currently looking for a SEO & Email Marketing Specialist who contributes to the overall SEO and Email Marketing strategies and implement them in owned markets to increase visits and leads acquisition. He will be able to research and implement SEO best practices; track, monitor, analyse and report on activities.
· Review and analyse national/internationaln sites for areas that can be improved and optimised to increase visits and leads.
· Research and implement search engine optimization best practices.
· Run SEO audits.
· Identify technical issues on our client’s sites that could be harming their SEO performance and define change requests for the Web team to fix the problems.
· Perform ongoing keyword research for the assigned markets.
· Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
· Keep updated on latest trends in SEO to avoid search engine penalties.
· Provide Content team with clear guidelines for them to create content that comply with SEO needs.
· Prepare detailed strategy, analysis and results reports.
· Implement link-building strategy.
· Research and analyse competitors’ back-links.
· Build relationships with third-party websites to find and create strong and healthy back-link collaborations.
· Give support and train other team members.
· Manage external SEO agencies if required.
Email marketing (not a must, is a plus)
· Create email marketing campaigns to promote our client’ss products and services following the marketing and content calendar.
· Implement the Email marketing strategy.
· Coordinate all the departments involved and steps in the newsletter process: content creation, proof-reading, database segmentation, schedule, etc.
· A/B testing and making sure we are aligned and up-to-date with email marketing best practices.
· and analyse the results of the campaigns and share the reports.
Reporting and Analysis
· Track, monitor and report on key metrics for the SEO and Email marketing activities.
· Make recommendations in order to optimise the performances of the owned markets.
Education And Experience
· Strong experience working in technical SEO. Email marketing, Content marketing and Outreach background are a plus
· Industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO tools, Emailing tools, etc).
· Excel, HTML, CSS knowledge.
· Keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies.
· Fluent in English is a must.
· Italian, French, Spanish or German are a plus
If you are interested, or know someone who might be do not hesitate and contact our Recruiter Ana Menéndez at Ana@approachpeople.com