Experience Senior (+5 years)
PRODUCT MANAGER – Madrid & Home Office
Reporting to the Product Manager Director and with an international scope, you will be in charge of working closely the rest of the Product Team to align the vision and value for our client’s eCommerce Capabilities.
· Research and discover in detail how this vision can be distilled into clear features solving real problems for our customers and delivering value.
· Work closely with Customer Success, Support and Consulting services, Engineering and our customers and partners to capture new ideas and refine existing ideas and opportunities for features and build the feature backlog.
· Formalize and communicate this backlog and the roadmap using our internal tools (we use productboard.com)
· Own the prioritization process of the feature backlog, rallying all stakeholder around the prioritization and making sure they all have their ownership into it.
· Balance priorities of new features with technical features and sanity of the platform in good collaboration with lead engineers.
· Make sure this backlog is well understood by Engineering, QA and Documentation teams.
· Guide Engineering throughout the development and release, being a product owner in the “SCRUM” sense.
· Define metrics and KPI’s to use to measure the success of the e-Commerce solution.
· Be the voice of the product internally and externally.
- Support Product Marketing into defining product messaging and expressing the value of our product in our product marketing and communication effort.
- Contribute to the content marketing effort of our client’s product with content that can be reused in the various digital channels of the company (blog, corporate websites, slide share presentations, webinars, conferences etc.)
- Keep up with our competitor’s progress and build and share knowledge on what they are providing to the market.
- Keep up with current trends and provide thought leadership around personalization, analytics and optimization of digital experiences.