Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for their future Technical Director.
- Guarantee compliance with the technical requirements established by legislation regarding the storage and distribution of medicines distributed by the company.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System of the company, ensuring compliance with the Quality Manual, Quality Policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure that the company can demonstrate compliance with GDPs and public service obligations.
- Focus on the management of authorised activities and the accuracy and quality of records.
- Ensure that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Monitor compliance with special legislation on narcotic drugs, psychotropic and other specially controlled medicines.
- Ensure that suppliers and customers are approved.
- Approve all outsourced activities that may have an impact on GDPs.
- Decide on the final destination of returned products and approve the return to saleable stock of any returns.
- Liaise with the health authorities and collaborate with them in the implementation of appropriate measures.
- Hold a degree in Pharmacy
- Have the necessary knowledge and training in Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Previous work experience in the BPD field of at least 3 years. Planning and organisation.