Our client is an international company specialising in the conception and implementation of solutions based on digital and new social communication.
To support their expansion in France, we are looking for their future IT Talent Acquisition in Paris.
You will be reporting directly to the Sourcing Manager (who is based in the UK) and will join the HR team in their Paris Office. Your main mission is to help the company activity growth within France by recruiting IT profiles within a consulting environment in France and or Benelux.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Answering to the IT recruitment needs by sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, and presenting
candidates to the main stakeholders
- The negotiation, deployment, and management of placement contracts with candidates,providers, and clients
- The establishment and development a “Preferred Supplier List” to ensure a strong candidate’s pipeline, meeting targets and deadlines
- You graduated in Business and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a recruitment agency or IT Service Company recruiting IT profiles.
- You enjoy recruiting within a tech & IT environment and follow the recruitment sector news and trend. You are results oriented, driven by finding solution and source of proposal for improvement.
- You have experience in contract management, dealing with operation managers and main stake holder.
- You enjoy working in autonomy, think strategically and leading recruitment projects.
Last but not least, you need to have a near-native level in French and be fluent in English.
If you recognize yourself, contact Giliane on 01 73 44 31 46 or send e your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What the company has to offer:
- Training opportunity with a clear career path and growth within the company
- High level of autonomy and a continuous support from the team and direction
- Possibility to work on high tech project