- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is highly-innovative start-up which disrupt the aerospace industry.
As the System Engineer, you will be part of the system engineering team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creation / amending the engineering content of deliverables (all development related documentation such as reports, analysis, test procedures, etc.) during development activities and compliance demonstration
- Ensure that the engineering content of deliverables covers the means of compliance in accordance with the Certification Programme
- Review (check and/or approve) of engineering deliverables
- Perform bench, ground and flight tests of new electric propulsion systems
- University degree (min. bachelor) in a relevant engineering discipline (System engineering, Aerospace engineering, Power Electronics, Energy Systems).
- Demonstrated experience and expertise typically 3+ years.
- Good understanding of aviation standards in the field of activity (SAE ARP 4754; SAE ARP 4761; ASTM; DO-160 / ED-14).
- Good understanding of aviation practices and aircraft operational characteristics to define and perform system / ground and flight tests.
- Basic understanding of EASA Part 21, EASA Certification Specifications and certification principles.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through and bring projects to its completion
The position is permanent, based in Sion (Valais/Wallis canton in Switzerland).