- Sprachen FranzösischEnglisch
- Erfahrung Senior (+5 Jahre)
In order to strengthen his activities, our client, an international company is looking for:
Sustainability Manager – PERMANENT
The Sustainability Manager supports the continuous development and implementation of the company’s sustainability strategy in line with the company’s external and internal commitments and the overall business strategy. The position plays a key role for influencing the complete organization to work toward Sustainability commitments.
- Develop sustainability strategy and its implementation related to raw materials, operations, products recycling and external partnerships, etc.
- Work hand-in-hand with R&D and Sales, Marketing, Communication, to get all products and packaging developed and sold to be recyclable
- Support responsible sourcing with the Procurement department as well as carbon footprint reductions from raw materials
- Monitor emerging trends and stakeholder’s requirements in sustainability and develop the appropriate tools to keep the business up to date.
- Create educational resources/ information and support internal and external stakeholders with the appropriate tools and data related to environmental life cycle assessment, sustainable sourcing, recyclable packaging, regulatory developments, etc.
- Support external communication and advocacy related to sustainability matters
- Work cross-functionally to align activities with business needs & priorities
- Deploy new processes and procedures (change management)
- Perform other duties as required.
- University degree in Engineering, Environmental Health, Sciences, or any related field
- Strong proven experience in the field of Sustainability and Environmental
- Strong understanding of sustainability and legislation
- Proven managerial experience and good leadership skills
- Autonomous, rigorous and attentive to details
- Strong business mind-set
- French & English fluent, any other European language would be an asset
If you are interested by this role and the opportunity to join a very dynamic and international environment, and one of the best company to work for in Switzerland?!
Please send us your CV!