Experience Senior (+5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an international team? Keep Reading!
To strengthen my client’s support team, I am looking for a Support Engineer in Industrial Computing, in Manchester, UK.
My client is a software editor specialised in industrial supervision software. It has offices across Europe, and you will work in close collaboration with Paris’ Office.
You will be part of the Support Team and be involved in supporting users in regards with software incidents.
Your missions will be:
• Support in the technical realisation of their projects:
o Advising on the correct use of the product
o Fixing bugs
• Manage the relationship with the client: remote or onsite assistance.
• Lead users training on an ad hoc basis and participate in fairs to present the product.
This position is progressive and may lead you to participate in pre-sales actions to support the sales team.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or Master’s degree in Industrial computing or related technical field.
You have at least 5 years’ experience providing technical support in industrial computing.
• Industrial supervision / Industrial computing
• Communication protocols and industrial networks – Modbus…
• Knowledge of an Oriented Object language, such as C#, .Net, Java or C++.
• MS SQL advanced skills
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent, French is a plus!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and want to join a fast-growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now