- Languages GermanEnglishFrench
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
- Salary Negotiable
My Client, renowned at a global scale on the medical devices market, is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer, role newly created due to the growth of the group.
Accountable for supplier quality activities for IHD business, you will be the key quality contact with various departments such as Procurement/Commodity, Marketing, Buyers, Management as well as Sales, Logistics and other Peer Shareholders.
- Track and qualify or disqualify suppliers according to the Company’s standards
- Plan, execute and document regular and routine supplier quality audits as well as potential new supplier in support of the Global Supplier Audit Program (GSAP)
- Maintain accurate supplier quality records, certifications and database records as well as Approved Vendor List (AVL) integrity
- Lead Supplier Risk Assessment Program (SRAP) and follow up on mitigation plan
- Identifies root cause of suppliers’ quality failures and partners with them to problem solve
- Monitor supplier quality performance by tracking product defects, delivery failures and other recorded incidents involving the supplier’s failure to meet requirements
- Drive Supplier Corrective Actions Preventive Actions (S-CAPA) process. Receives, reviews and may approve supplier’s quality improvement action plan
- Projects may include process analysis, value stream mapping, process capability and throughput analysis, 6-Sigmas, 5S, ..
- Fluent in German & English
- Some level of French : a net advantage !
- Environment ISO 13485 (LA)
- Quality Tools: supplier assessments, FMEA, FAI, Root-Cause Analysis, Process Control, Mistake Proofing, 8D Problem solving, ..