- Languages English
- Experience Senior (+5 years)
Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity in a fast growing biotech company? Are you an autonomous individual, with strong experience in a pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing environment?
Our client, a pioneer in biotechnologies based in Switzerland, is looking for a Sr. Manager, QC Project Management.
The main purpose of this position is to lead activities associated with establishing the testing capabilities of the drug substances manufactured by our client and be accountable for the instrumentation associated with all testing within your areas of responsibilities.
The responsibilities also include ensuring that the labs, equipment and test methods are ready for routine operations. Working in close collaboration with the capital project team and the Global Quality team, you will make sure that the analytical methods are transferred in a compliant manner.
- Oversight of the daily monitoring and response approaches for model anomalies and prioritisation of model updates for the site
- Prepare the chemistry/biochemistry labs for routine operations from construction through process validation
- Hire, led and manage supporting lab staff
- Author, review and approve complex GMP documentation
- Support execution of analytical capability strategy
You have a strong background in pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing environment (>10 years). You also have the following competencies and skills:
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related Life Science or Technical discipline
- Experience with GMP Quality Control
- >3 years’ experience with personnel or project management, an asset
Are you ready to join an innovative and fast paced company, while undertaking a key role in its future growth?
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to discuss next steps.