Our Client, a Leader in the Food Production Industry & Agricultural Sciences, is looking for its new Specialist in Ruminant Physiology.
The role will consist in executing Animal physiology research and innovation – in line with the overall Agricultural Science strategy.
Among your activities :
- Develop and implement innovative and competitive research projects based on ruminant animal physiology and reduction of enteric methane
- Generate, analyze, and interpret information about ruminant physiology in dairy – livestock production systems, including the fundamentals of the subject, such as the biological, chemical, physical and environmental aspects of dairy cattle physiology
- Strengthen the internal and external scientific network in line with assigned projects
- Translate scientific knowledge to technology innovation and application
- Contribute to peer reviewed scientific publications, scientific communications, and patents
- Actively monitor relevant external partners (academic and industry) and support in selection and set up of strategic relationships when relevant
- Minimum 3 years of experience in ruminant physiology and research to reduce enteric methane produced by cattle
- Strong scientific expertise in ruminant physiology
- Working experience in relevant in-vitro and ex-vivo models is a plus
- Creative, dynamic and willing to learn
- Result focus, quick and effective
- Excellent communication skills, team spirit, and open mindset
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!