Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
- Architect and design leading ecommerce solutions that support industry leading best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability.
- Responsible for the technical design of client solutions. This includes a lead role in project discovery and definition workshops, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Collaborates with Project Managers, Business Analysts and customers to design and deploy robust ecommerce
- solutions across traditional web, mobile, tablet and in store applications.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, development oversight, and support the successful delivery of projects. Coach and mentor customers and developers as they learn to implement on SalesForce Commerce Cloud.
- Provide technical problem resolution to complex issues.
- Contribute to on-going process and methodology improvements.
- Work with cross functional teams such as engineering and product management to provide feedback and support the evolution of the product.
- Work closely with Sales team – participate in Discovery/Sales meetings, prepare estimates & proposals for getting new opportunities.
- Be part of the RFI\RFP response team for delivering estimates for new projects.
- Analyze customer functional and technical requirements and propose the most suitable strategy for frameworks and tools to be used.
- Supervise and participate in the development of the Technical Specification Documentation.
- Be in charge of the Technical Specification Documents required for a Commerce Cloud project and comply with the SRA requirements from SalesForce. Write and review technical documents, create diagrams and flow documents when necessary.
- Create Proof of Concepts\Prototypes for exemplifying the implementation for the team or the clients when required.
- Assure that the technical solutions proposed are in alignment for delivering a high performance for the application.
- Work closely with the Technical Leaders for making sure the technical guidelines and best practices are applied.
- Participate in the code review sessions during development to make sure that the technical guidelines and best practices are applied.
- Coach\Mentor potential candidates for Senior Developer\Technical Lead\Solution Architect. • Raise any concerns\red flags to the PM’s of the projects where best practices or technical guidance is not respected.
Technical Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions.
• Build tools experience (webpack, gulp, grunt) and knowledge of the web package managers (yarn, npm).
• Experience implementing REST web services.
• Strong OOP foundation.
• The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
• Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience.
• Strong documentation skills. • BS or BA (in Computer Science or related field preferred).
• 5+ years work experience; with 3+ years in professional services/consulting.
• Prior experience leading and working with geographically dispersed development teams.
• Experience in providing technical solutions to complex functionalities on at least 3-4 projects.
• Good understanding of the server side architecture and logic.
• Strong knowledge in designing high performance, high maintainability web apps.
• Fluency in English.
• Open to travel (up to 20%).