Approach People Recruitment España – Remote
Job purpose/benefits: You´ll help our client’s prospect customers see their technical ambitions and challenges being resourcefully meet by our client’sproducts, services, and partners.
By helping sales organization on pre-sales to win larger clients.
This Position will give you plenty of opportunities to grow, attend trainings, & conferences.
- Identifies and understands customer needs and interpret customer’s requirements to define the most suitable solution for them.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customers and partners at various levels.
- Help communicates customer needs and priorities internally.
- Provide insight across all areas of a customer project, from development to operation.
- Provides pre-sale activities. Co-operates with customers/partners remotely and on location.
- Help provide professional and extensive technical answers on Tenders, RFP’s (“Request for Proposal”), RFI’s (“Request for Information”) and ITT’s for Information Technology and Training Services.
- Develop pre-sales engineering content (presentations, demos, webinars) on our client’s products for customer and partner audiences.
- Design solution and an architectural diagram that conveys a proposed our client’s solution, how it will be engineered, and how it integrates with other vendors.
- Develop POC’s (“Proof Of Concept”) & run product demos for end clients/partners. Build a library of technical reference material.
- Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews.
- Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents.
- Help ensure the customer is a useable reference
Communication: Excellent English verbal and written language skills.
- Good prospect customer relations & presentation skills. Ability to easily understand customer problems, what they want to accomplish, & why.
- High standard of work ethic.
- Focus on results and outcomes, used to occasional fast paced work environments. -Experience with agile principles and projects.
- Working knowledge of Symfony framework
- Knowledge of web application architecture, Software Engineering principles, practices & tools.
- Prior experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL and Linux command line
- Revision control source code repositories (e.g. Git, Mercurial)
- Insight into data center management, Cloud and/or Virtualization technologies