Reporting to the R&D Department, you will contribute to the development of new products by designing, modeling and simulating detection and implementation circuits for MEMS sensors for the civil and military aeronautics, energy, industrial and seismic markets.
Your main activities:
- Design, modeling, simulation of detection circuits and implementation of MEMS sensor
- Justification of the definitions in relation to the sensor performance requirements
- Elaboration of development logic, definition of milestones and KPI, and reporting
- Follow-up of the realization (including the support to the implementation-routing)
- Development and validation of circuits
- Follow-up of the industrialization of the circuits, including the definition of the acceptance tests
- Management of subcontractors
- You have an engineering background (EPF or equivalent) and a minimum of 5 years experience in the industrial world of high-performance electronics (aeronautics, automotive, etc.).
- You have a very good technical knowledge of switched-capacitor circuits, analog electronics, automation and signal processing, as well as basic knowledge of digital dialogue electronics and microelectronics technologies.
- You master Matlab/Simulink and Spice tools.
- You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
- You have a natural scientific curiosity, you are passionate about high-performance analog electronics and you demonstrate rigor and methodology on a daily basis.
- Your sense of analysis and your critical mind will facilitate your integration within a human-sized structure that places a high value on the development of its employees.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!