Our client leader, a dynamic and fast-growing semi-conductor company, is looking for a senior supplier quality engineer to strengthen their team.
- Your mission is to improve operations efficiency and improved customers satisfaction by systematic suppliers’ quality management.
- Improved risk assessment
- Response to complaints with high quality level of problem-solving method and systematic plan for defect reduction.
- Defines supplier quality management strategy management in collaboration with quality management, operations and business unit.
- Ensure suppliers quality agreements are established and reviewed.
- Collaborates closely with operations, BU and purchasing to assess, select and qualify new suppliers.
- Supports risk assessment for suppliers related waiver requests and ensures proper monitoring to guarantee no impact for our production and customers.
- Monitors and reports suppliers’ quality performance to management.
- Supports suppliers’ performance evaluation with purchasing department to support suppliers audit process; reporting to the management and suppliers development plan.
- Engineering degree in electronics, microelectronics.
- 5- 10 years in a supplier quality organization
- French, English. German is a plus.
- Quality management system: ISO 9001, IATF 16949
- Automotive core tools: FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, APQP
- Audit experience with VDA 6.3
- Analytic skills & strong problem-solving methods
- Statistical analysis tool is a plus.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!