Our client is a subsidiary of a huge American group in the industrial sector. Their European Units (in 15 countries) are leaders on their markets. Today, they are looking for a new Senior HR Manager.
Join a growing international company in the industrial sector and bring your career one step higher!
They are taking on new challenges such as electrification of their power sources, increase of production of one of their most innovative line of business, and they are looking for a Senior HR Manager to lead the entire EMEA zone.
The mission is to be the partner of the business and constantly make sure the right structure is in place to continue to grow and perform.
Anything related to the employees life will be your responsibility.
- Talent Acquisition, recruiting all over Europe with your team and your recruitment agencies
- Talent Development: rolling out training programs across Europe
- Employee relations, that you will manage under advice of legal firms in each country
- Compensation and Benefits, with the support of the group in the US.
You will be part of the EMEA Leaders team, and partner with the Directors and Operation Manager of the region.
To assist you, you will have a Team of HR assistants with you.
In order to lead this mission, we are looking for a profile with:
- Real Business acumen: you will be a business expert who does HR
- Experience working with Matrix organisations, ideally with American Headquarters (your manager is actually based in America)
- International/Multicultural mindset: you will lead a big region and so you will make sure everyone is included
- HR Management experience at a senior level for at least 7 years
- English Native or Bilingual level
- Experience in Germany, Switzerland or the Netherlands is ideal
If you want to have great exposure, have a real impact and work for a stable, long standing company, our client may have the right opportunity for you!
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!