An exciting and popular gaming platform is seeking a Senior HR Generalist to join their team in Berlin. This is an exciting role for someone looking to accelerate their career in HR. Working within an international team you will represent the Global HR team in Germany upholding company values and employee experience.
- Independently advise on HR practices, policies and local regulatory requirements
- Advise managers on issues such as performance management and disciplinaries/grievances
- Ensure all data regarding talent, employee records, retention & productivity is up to date and clear for all stakeholders
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of German employment and labour law
- Experience advising and giving feedback to managers and peers
- Strong listening & communications skills and can work independently
- Fluent in German & English
- Wellness program
- 30 days annual leave
- Life and Disability cover
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!