We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Financial Analyst to join our clients team in supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function. The role will require a mix of financial accounting, analysis and business partnering skills to support the management of the financial planning process and to provide meaningful insights to support business decisions.
The ideal candidate will possess strong technical knowledge and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Prepare monthly result estimates
- Ensure monthly results adhere to IFRS and Group Accounting Policies
- Analyze financial results and identify areas requiring management’s attention
- Fulfil monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Assist the senior leadership team with a business review of results
- Assist with the preparation of the Budget Pack and conduct analysis
- Participate in Budget discussions with relevant stakeholders
- Analyze financial results and perform ad-hoc analysis to support internal and external stakeholder discussions
- Engage with Sales and Marketing to understand business developments and assess the potential financial impact
- Support FP&A team with streamlining systems and processes
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills and intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or ACCA, with 2-3 years of FP&A and Financial Accounting experience
- Experience in a fast-paced MNC environment
- Experience using Cognos, Oracle Accounting system, and Power BI is advantageous.