Experience Senior (+5 years)
For one of our clients, a global leader in biotechnologies, we are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer.
You will be responsible of quality engineering activities related to new product introductions and product changeovers. You will also manage equipment cleaning validation.
- Lead and manage quality engineering activities related to product changeover
- Manage inspection and approval of change out/in of equipment
- Be responsible for equipment cleaning validation
- Review and approve cleaning validation test protocols, CAPAs, deviations, change controls etc.
- Ensure that internal procedures are followed and respected for quality engineering activities
Your Ideal Profile:
- Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, or similar
- >6 years’ experience in a pharma, biotech or GMP manufacturing environment.
- Experience in QA, Cleaning Validation, New Product Introduction an asset
- Organized, proactive individual with a can-do attitude
- Interest or experience in communicating with different stakeholders and partners