For our international client near Mannheim we are currently looking for a
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST SENIOR
We are seeking an individual with minimum of five years relevant experience, including some experience in sales and/or marketing. Experience with online marketing and other areas of digital (email, content management, search marketing) preferred.
- Develops creative briefs, project proposals and/or project plans according to requirements established by internal business groups, evaluating requests against sound digital practices and system capabilities.
- Develops and maintains overall project timelines and associated budgets based on project requests; ensures any risks are evaluated, all eviated and communicated promptly.
- Executes projects timely, meeting business expectations and coordinating internal or external parties, while also ensuring an optimal user experience.
- Maintains and increases knowledge of industry standards and best practices to stay ahead of trends and inform business decisions specific to digital marketing, ensuring the business’ online presences are best-in-class.
- Analyzes data and develops, presents and/or implements recommendations for continuous improvement in Digital Marketing, communicating recommendations/modifications to Marketing management.
- Trains global marketing staff across the organization on digital marketing processes.
- Partners with web developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges with digital channels, as well as delivering requirements for or helping to implement new functionalities on the Company’s full portfolio of websites.
- Suggests and/or supports third-party vendor review and selection based on technological or functional needs of the Digital Marketing team.
- Provides guidance to colleagues with less experience.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Experience with Content Management Systems and familiarity with Marketing Software Automation tools required.
- Strong understanding of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing practices, digital marketing and customer online experience within durable goods and retail sales channels.
- Understands complex technologies, platforms and tools utilized to manage all digital touchpoints
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organized with ability to handle multiple projects with limited supervision. Ability to provide guidance under ambiguous circumstances.
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
- English and German speaking
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com