Are you keen on joining a fast-growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting team, working on an amazing product?
To reinforce my client’s engineering team, I am looking for a Senior DevOps, in Valencia, Spain.
You are part of one of the R&D and architecture Team.
Your main challenge is to take ownership of the Infrastructure as Code and Enhance the Cloud Infrastructure.
Your missions are:
– Define and maintain robust and scalable infrastructure, using Terraform.
– Develop, automate and maintain CI/CD pipelines with Github and Jenkins.
– Take charge of AWS infrastructure, continuously maintaining, evolving and optimizing to meet he needs.
– Manage all production and QA environments, ensuring high availability and performance.
– Monitor the infrastructure.
– Participate in workload migrations from on-premise servers to AWS.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
You have at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps and you already worked on a transition to Infrastructure as code.
– Experience working in Linux environments and Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, Route 53, Cloudfront, RDS, S3, Redis, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, API Gateway, Lambda).
– Experience working with Terraform to maintain infrastructures deployed in Amazon Web Services.
– Experience working in CI/CD pipelines with GitLab or Jenkins.
– Experience with Orchestration (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc), Automation.
– Experience in managing revision control system with GIT.
– Good analytical skills.
– Working proficiency in English.
You will be working in English and Spanish, so you must be fluent in both languages!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You love to be challenged and challenging others; and sharing your knowledge with other team members.
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!