Experience Senior (+5 years)
Role: Senior Recruiter
Location: Home Office, Madrid or Barcelona
- Advertising vacancies on multiple platforms and managing applications timely including internal recruitment activity too
- Sourcing via LinkedIn, job-board sites and social media platforms, continually building network for future recruiting initiatives
- Conducting competency, behavioural and culture fit interviews
- Working closely with Hiring Managers, advising on market/role specific data
- Managing the recruitment process promoting a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Confidently making verbal offers and negotiating terms of employment including salary
- Providing analysis of metrics, KPI’s to the wider HR team and hiring managers including market data and metrics
- Managing the offer documentation and onboarding of new hires as required
- Supporting the wider HR team with additional tasks as required
- We offer you an opportunity to join a successful team who is excited and focused about growth. It’s an exciting time to join.
- You will expand your Rockstar Recruiter skills across a variety of roles and locations.
- You collaborate with a Global team of highly experienced professional
- You’ll have at least three years recruiting experience, ideally from an agency background but that is not essential
- Experience in hiring sales professionals and operational roles, technical recruiting would be nice to have too.
- Experience managing an end-to-end recruitment process
- Confident user of social media and other advertising platforms for sourcing candidates
- Experience presenting market and performance data to the business (key recruitment metrics and KPI’s)
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and wider HR team on recruitment initiatives and projects
- Participating in Global meetings regarding status updates for opened positions and growth!
- Proven experience of creatively contributing to our employer branding strategy and proposing actions/events with high visibility and impact
- Fluent in verbal and written business English