- Languages English
- Experience Senior (+5 years)
- Salary $150/200k
Our client is a fast-growing digital startup with global ambitions that connects management consultants and industry experts with companies of any size and sector ranging from startups and SME’s to multinational corporations.
After having experienced fantastic traction in Europe, they are now boosting their US activities with the hiring of a Senior Business Development Manager for their NYC office.
The successful individual will be an entrepreneurial sales leader with a proven track record in business growth and an excellent understanding of the management consulting market.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Lead and grow the business in the US market in line with European headquarter’s overall global strategy and objectives
- Leverage and drive a highly motivated and talented team of business developers to success
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers
- Provide consultative solutions and win consulting projects
- Grow existing client accounts
- Make cold outreach to potential and existing customers, and take responsibility for lead generation, new client acquisition, networking with key decision makers
- Identify opportunities to support and enable business growth
- Create sales/project reports and competition situation when needed
- Prioritise tasks whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously
- B2B business development skills acquired in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the management consulting industry or previous experience in management consulting
- Experience engaging clients at all levels
- Proven record to develop business opportunities from scratch
- Outgoing personality and ability to interact with others
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ambitious, autonomous
- Customer focussed and passionate about adding value
- Ability to deliver against the brief provided by the clients
- Experience of analysing quantitative and qualitative results and providing insights and recommendations
- Team-player, easygoing, flexible, fun to work with
- Excellent verbal & written communication as well as organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree (BS, BA) in Marketing or Business
Based in New York City.