- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy working within a famous company? Keep reading!
My client is a company working within the luxury industry. It has several offices all across Europe, and looking to strengthen it’s SAP Team.
In order to complete my client’s team, I am looking for a SAP Analyst – SD/MM (M/W) In North Dublin – Sword.
Overview of the role
The Role is to ensure support, training and applications maintenance activities for all information systems, guaranteeing the services quality in compliance with the defined service level. Ensure the coordination with central and regional Information System &Technology teams to provide coherent and consistent services and processes.
Implement and lead project and system changes across the entire solution stack, owning the Business Process and Functional Application layers, and solid awareness of the SW and HW layers, with the aim of fully satisfying business.
- Supervise service desk support to ensure an effective solution for the end user problem.
- Perform and carry out frontline support during incidents, drawing on the necessary resources.
- Plan and carry out constant training.
- Promote KEY-USERS identification and ongoing support.
- Ensure development and maintenance of comprehensive application and process documentation: guidelines, procedures, training and support materials.
- Ensure availability and performance of applications and technologies within scope for users in respect of Service Level Agreement.
- Organize information and teams in case of critical situations.
- Communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders to assess support needs, assist in the identification of technology and applications needs.
- Identify and carry out requested business process and functional improvements.
- Define and supervise the associated implementation, development action plan for these innovation, continuous improvement and upgrade projects.
- Support development department/consultants during new applications implementation.$
- Participate and contribute to the technical validation of the deployed solutions and provide project support for the implementation of the new infrastructure/applications.
- Contribute to develop application changes and define tests to be carried out.
- Collaborate effectively with the technical teams and vendors, effectively engage with the keyusers and customer, leading as required to ensure full participation and contribution in acceptance tests.
- Create documents to facilitate status monitoring, training, and solution handover to customer and support teams.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, and you have 3/5 years of experience in the SAP SD/MM.
Technical Skills Required
- Detailed knowledge of all business processes, operational flows, functions and procedures related to the SAP and EDI
- Business Application from frontend/user perspective through to backend/customizing/programming level.
- Knowledge of multiple Business Application modules, relevant to the supported processes
- SAP (SD – sales and distribution, including deliveries and invoicing, MM – material management, including inventory)
- User and Technical Documentation realization techniques
- Training processes, techniques and tools
- Project control documentation techniques and tools
- Project management
- IT Applications (MS office, MS project, Visio, tools required for technical skills described)
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills and you are customer focused. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
You speak fluent English, and if you speak Italian, Austrian, German or French, it’s a plus!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now at email@example.com