For our client in Belgium operating in the machinery sector we are currently looking for a:
SALES MANAGER (Remote position in North-East Belgium)
- Acting as an intermediary for Belgium and Luxembourg customers and the clients Technical Units manufacturers, as well as for the Sales Office, and Services.
- Providing a turnover contribution in the field of Machine sales.
- Contributing to the implementation of the commercial policy of Machine Sales.
- Problem-solving thinking and initiating actions from this.
- Committing acquisition for the Machine sale and automation.
- Input for improving the structure within the Machine Sales department in order to increase efficiency.
- Acquiring prospect and opportunities.
- Maintaining contacts with colleagues from the technical units in order to plan and maintain a joint relationship management.
- Planning and directing visits to machine technical units.
- Maintaining existing relationships and providing relevant information.
- Structural reporting based on established guidelines, by telephone and personal visits with your relations to your manager.
- Making quotations based on established guidelines, based on information gained from the customer or from the manufacturer.
- The relations advise and sell machines and technology, accessories and tooling.
- Managing a structural visit frequency per relationship, per area.
- Keeping customer information up to date.
- Participation in trade fairs at home and abroad with consecutive days.
- Participation in factory meetings or course days with consecutive days.
- Identify customer dissatisfaction and report it to the Head of Branch Office.
- Follow-up quotations. • Monitor compliance with procedures.
- Actively participated in periodic service & sales meetings.
- The correct handling of sales procedures with regard to sales conditions (payment term, delivery conditions, etc.)
- Contributing to the realization of the sales objectives.
- Making an active contribution to the work processes within the Machine Sales department.
- Adequate handling of complaints in accordance with existing procedures.
- Further expansion of the current market share.
- Professional and customer-friendly handling of telephone or written customer contacts, possibly in accordance with existing regulations.
- Sufficient practical technical knowledge to be able to acquire convincingly and have gained work experience in a ‘business to business’ environment.
- Being ready for your relations at unusual times or moments.
- Dealing correctly with the interest in a capital investment.
- Flexible and customer-friendly attitude.
- Commercially and act as an ambassador.
- Have a problem-solving ability, organizational talent, and stress resistance.
- Be able to communicate easily, clearly, and convincingly at various levels in a multilingual environment.
- Being able to carry out work both independently and in a team.
- Native Dutch and fluent English is a must have – French would be of advantage
- Able to work with modern MS packages such as: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Technical education at least secondary level, pre is tertiary level
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to email@example.com