PARTNERSHIP SALES MANAGER – GREATER NUREMBERG REGION (REMOTE)
For our international client we are currently looking for a Partnership Sales Manager (PMS) for the greater Nuremberg region. The PMS will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships at local, and regional level across the country location. They will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally-driven enquiries.
- Delivering new partner locations every year, increasing system revenue equivalent to 5m+ per annum in your local currency.
- Generating awareness and visibility of the company partnership proposition in the market by developing B2B connections.
- Identifying contacting and pitching prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing and cold-calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth of our network through conversion of existing buildings or by quickly securing new buildings.
- Selling the range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts with the support of the company legal team. • Spending a significant amount of time in the field, generating leads, meeting customers and closing deals.
- Professional working proficiency in English and native level of German
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business.
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Proven ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering, at pace, multiple deals of a meaningful scale (Equivalent to 250k+ investment in the local currency).
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to present a compelling narrative to a wide variety of audiences, both large & small.
- Able to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposition.
- Driving license and ideally your own car (car allowance will be provided)
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org