Sales Leader – Italy – English speaker
Permanent contract – Remote position – Attractive package – Company car
Our client is the world leader in perimeter protection solutions.
They manufacture quality fencing systems to secure people, property and businesses around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Leader to lead our Italy Sales team and Commercial Growth strategy, driving high performance and results. This role reports to our Europe VP of Sales. It will cover sales leadership of different sales channels (projects, distribution, animal husbandry), Person is this role will be also acting as interface with local factories and warehouses to make sure we are providing exceptional customer experience to customers.
- Develop market and sales strategy for Italy, aligned to business goals.
- Effectively lead the sales team and partners to meet/exceed sales targets and company objectives.
- Lead the sales development of our systems and products across the brands and verticals.
- Proactively identify future market opportunities to enhance revenues and gain market share.
- Contribute to and be key part of the Company’s strategy development and growth plan.
- Build, develop and lead a high performing team, upgrading skills and capability for the future
- Identify business opportunities by understanding industry needs, preferences and buying behaviors.
- Create and manage sales budget for the region, delivering within/ahead of plan.
- Utilize sales data and trends and partner with Marketing to drive targeted initiatives and actions.
- Motivate and develop team to achieve ambitious sales targets, working with Commercial Excellence.
- Maximize sales resource coverage of leading influences across selected perimeter control specifiers.
- Establish and leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders, including; internal and external customers, influencers, governing bodies, installers, OEM’s, converters and distributors.
- Develop strategic business cases and commercialization paths, which drive business objectives.
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities, aligned to portfolio offerings (identified as presenting a key point of differentiation and value to the customer).
- Advise technical team on market requirements based on voice of the customer and data insights.
- Price and margin management to ensure consistency and profitability.
- Collaborate with business development in the identification of new applications.
- Be part of key growth and productivity projects and initiatives across the business as required.
- Degree and higher education desirable in a relevant business and commercial discipline
- Leadership experience across channel management and sales in an international, matrix organization (min. 5 years)
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and building strong customer relationships
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Italian and English
- Strong management operating system and advocate of best practice sales process
- Excellent strategic, analytical and planning skills and flexible approach
- Experience with ERP, CRM and utilizing data analytics to drive performance
- Highly driven and focused on achieving high level of results
- Collaborative style and focus on driving continuous improvement across functions
- Strong work ethic, high personal values while acting as a change agent
- Frequent travel to customers and key sites as required