- To sell products in the field of automation and tooling in accordance with agreed-upon objectives.
Your main missions include:
• Sales responsibility for tooling and automation in Eastern Switzerland and West of Austria.
• Maintenance of existing customer base.
• Expansion of customer base in the existing sales territory.
• Identification of customer needs.
• Clarifications and coordination with other internal departments.
• Preparation of quotes for customers.
• Customer database maintenance.
• Price negotiation in line with company objectives while maintaining profit margins.
• Weekly coordination within the team.
• Open communication and teamwork.
• Participation in training programs provided.
Your profile :
Your professional demeanor should positively contribute to the overall impression customers have of the company.
• Vocational training in mechanical engineering/automation; higher education is advantageous.
• Extensive sales experience in the field.
• Passion for machines and technology.
• Experience with different cultures.
• Proficiency in German and English; knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
• 50% travel within the sales territory.
If you match this profile, we would be delighted to receive your application.