Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Salary 40000 43000
Are you passionate about all things digital have knowledge of digital advertisement industry?
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting the sales teams, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships.
The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of any campaign related information.
- Handling orders by phone or email and checking the orders have all the necessary information.
- Make campaign delivery forecasts, inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according the internal sales flow, and ensuring all orders/campaigns are accurate and starting on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Monitor the delivery of the advertisement campaigns and flag any discrepancies to ad operations.
- Maintaining the CRM up to date, sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
Must be fluent in Germany ( C1 minimum ) and fluent in English
- 2 or more years’ experience in sales or experience in a similar role may be advantageous.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of digital advertisement industry