• Become an expert on the European & LATAM region and markets and understand market drivers, types of clients, competitors and how that will impact the region and the company
• Research and prepare account intelligence and stakeholder maps to understand decision makers and influencers
• Attend client meetings with Sales team and take notes to be able to share specifics with internal teams
• Prepare client presentations and new business collateral and preparing or updating proposals
• Attend opportunity qualification meetings, opportunity strategy meetings and kick-off meetings
• After kick-off meeting, communicate clients’ needs to all stakeholders, coordinate back with Sales Team if stakeholders have clarifying questions and proactively work with the Scheduler to ensure all deliverables are complete and align with clients’ expectations
• Qualifying leads and handing over to sales
• Tracking opportunity progress – probability and expected closing
• Conduct forecast calls with regional sales team members for regional bookings forecast and provide update to Global Sales Operations Manager for corporate forecasting
• Manage Salesforce records (accounts, opportunities, contacts and leads) to ensure data accuracy and generate reports and KPI’s. Prepare actionable data for regional leaders, regional Sales VP, Market Intelligence, CCO and other Executives
• In collaboration with Market Intelligence Specialist and Sales Operations Manager, identify trends at multiple levels – product line analysis, client types, competitive level,
• Attending and supporting Business Development team at trade shows and conferences, as required.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
• 3+ years of related B2B business development, marketing or other related experience
• Provide track record of successfully partnering and collaborating with Sales
• Passionate about customers and genuinely wants to add value for the customer
• Experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce
• Ability to use InDesign and Photoshop to product customer presentations and proposals. AutoCAD knowledge an asset
• Self-starter, sense of urgency and the ability to work independently/ remotely
• Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building solid relationships with customers and internally
• Positive and can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile together with the whole team and the customer
• Thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
• Fluent in English, Spanish & French, and other languages is definitely an asset
Already have an account? Login
Enter the username or e-mail you used in your profile. A password reset link will be sent to you by email.
Before you can login, you must active your account with the code sent to your email address.
If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
Click here to resend the activation email.
If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.