- Languages English
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
- Salary 70000
Sales Channel Manager EMEA & SWA (Home office opportunity in either German, Italy or UK)
- Strong communication skills – fluent level of English
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing sales data
- Presentation skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Developing budgets
- Mentoring and coaching distributors/agents
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing or business administration
- MBA preferred
- 5 years of experience as sales manager
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Fashion and Apparel Background
Sales Channel Manager/Duties
Manage new and existing channel partners to increase product sales.
Build positive working relationship with partners to ensure smooth partner services.
Identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners to build business.
Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation.
Educate partners on product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
Work with partners to conduct product presentations to end users.
Provide proposals, quotations and pricings to partners.
Analyze sales contracts with respect to legal and financial perspectives.
Develop profitable business model based on market trends and competitor activity.
Implement sales programs for product positioning and promotions.
Ensure that partners are up-to-date with product information.
Introduce new products and its features to partners.
Conduct business review with partners and recommend improvements.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at email@example.com