Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment? My client is looking for a German/English speaking Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d)
This position is responsible for preparing complex amendments to lease agreements
- Oversee the distribution and return of executed leases within given timeframes.
- Ensure errors in lease amendments are kept to a minimum.
- Working to deadlines assigned by the Company with the highest amount of attention to detail.
- Prepare diverse amendments to lease agreements as re-negotiated by sales managers
- Review signed agreements returned by client
- Enter data from negotiated agreements into Client Databases.
- Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals
- Native-level German and basic English fluency ( must be able to communicate internally in the company)
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- The ability to work independently while also being a team player
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Weekly competitions and prizes
- Fantastic company and team events
- International networking opportunities
- Urban Sports Club
In addition to the benefits and perks listed above, we are offering:
- Salary: €32,000 per year / based on 40 hours per week
- Holidays: start with 25 days
- Terms: Full-time, permanent
- Location: Duesseldorf with Hybrid working model