Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
For our international client who is currently entering the German market we are looking for SALES MANAGER in the following cities:
The company has a strong acquisition team, so most of the job will be receiving and converting inbound leads. As one of the first in the German team, you will also have a strong role to play in the team’s development in the years to come.
- In the first 3 months you will contribute to the companies launch in Germany and acquire the first clients, help to structure the offer, pricing, and sales process, and define a German playbook. You will work hand in hand with the product team to help better address the German needs.
- Later on you will contribute to the growth of the company and take over the sales processes in your region.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing to implement specific and local media plans
- Contribute to the German’s sales team growth
- Increase the German’s sales team conversion rate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of sales pitch and sales processes
- Good experience in sales, ideally in a fast growing SaaS startup
- Native German and fluent English skills
- Strong communication skills
- Client oriented
- Experience to work on the full sales cycle
- Strong organization skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Meike Luiz at firstname.lastname@example.org advising which city you are interested in!