For our client, we are looking for an experienced, well organized, and industrious Residential Property Manager UK to assist in the process of maintaining, renting, selling, and buying residential properties and attracting quality leads.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, the candidate would have to identify business
development opportunities and prepare an action plan to achieve the goals.
- Conducting property viewings with clients and providing professional advice on the renting,
buying, selling, and overall management of properties.
- Identifying potential clients and developing relationships with them.
- Listing properties for sale or rent and managing the advertising and marketing of properties
to potential clients.
- Negotiating and closing property transactions, ensuring that all legal requirements are met.
- Managing client relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Preferably have 1-3 years’ experience in the property management industry, or have a solid prior knowledge of the UK property/housing/estate market.
- Having real estate sales experience/leads generation are preferable.
- Comfortable with sales and marketing duties: presenting proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Possess great people skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain productive relationships.
- Demonstrated success at new business development.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, planning and organizational skills.
- Willing to join immediately.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive salary.
- Remote work (100%).
- Career growth.
- Strong marketing campaigns all over the world.
- Regular distribution of leads.
- Company support.
Job Type: Full-time – Temp-to-Perm Contract (3-6).