- Languages FrenchEnglish
- Experience Graduated (0-1 year)
Are you interested in Machine and Deep Learning? Do you want to join a company who is working with a high technical level in those disciplines?
My client is an international company based in Paris City Centre. They are working in image recognition for clients in the retail industry. They also use artificial intelligence, deep learning and they are constantly looking for even newer ways to advance their technology offering.
I am looking for a Research Scientist/ Image Recognition Specialist to strengthen my client’s R&D team, in Paris. You will working at my client’s office in Paris, candidates outside France are more than welcome to apply too if you are ready to relocate.
Duties & Responsibilities
As part of the R&D team, you have to work on algorithm conception, and on image recognition.
Your responsibilities :
• Researching and developing great algorithms capable of recognizing product packaging at a large scale, in collaboration with the rest of the research and technical teams
• Working with a cross-functional team on key areas on exciting roadmaps
• Tracking the latest advancements and maintaining a current understanding of related research areas
• Contributing to the department as a whole through working together collaboratively. Review pull requests, mentor your colleagues and give technical talks.
Requirement & qualification
A PhD in Image Processing and/or AI and a small amount of experience in image recognition, deep and/or machine learning.
You have to have good skills in traditional image processing and learning (SIFT, SURF, Bag-of-features, fisher Vector etc.) and in machine learning: supervised or unsupervised artificial neural networks (deep learning) and/or SVM, random forest…
You have to know at least one of the following for image recognition: OpenCV/LibSVM and have entry level experience of at least one of the following deep learning frameworks: Caffe, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch.
You are suitably proficient in software development with very good knowledge levels in development of algorithms and Python development (numpy, scikit-learn…)
Knowledge of GIT/ Jira and a basic knowledge of Linux would be a distinct advantage
You have the desire to work in a challenging environment, are highly technical and want to be a part of my client’s growth story. You will have excellent communication skills and want to collaborate with other teams.
If you are ready to join a fun and dynamic company working on an innovative product, send your application !